The Lash Lounge champions our Members and Guests as well as the value they place on feeling and looking their best. Our proprietary training approach to healthy lash extensions boosts the confidence of our guests, builds trust in our brand, and sends our community out into the world with a smile. Join our franchise location in Coppell to showcase your leadership skills in our vastly growing Lash Lounge family.
The Lash Lounge is the premier salon for Lash Extensions with over 100 locations in the United States. We offer a complete menu of services including Perming, Tinting, Threading, and more. We are proud to create a warm and inviting atmosphere while focusing on the health and care of our guest’s natural lashes.
The Salon Manager position is a high-profile leadership position that is responsible for the salons overall growth, coordination, operational success. The Manager will ensure the salon meets or exceeds financial goals, while providing remarkable leadership in areas of customer service, team member relations, sales, member participation and community engagement. The Manager will provide daily support to their team and offer ongoing leadership, motivation, and development. They are responsible for coaching, communication, alignment, and holding their Lash Lounge team to the salon expectations. The Manager will also act as the salon ambassador to provide each member an unforgettable experience, plus represent the salon at community events and business growth opportunities.
- Manage the daily operations of the salon
- Ensure the salon meets or exceeds financial goals
- Maximize sales and membership participation
- Ensure both guests and team members are scheduled efficiently and effectively
- Provide daily support to team members
- Coach and develop team members
- Ensure each guest has a unforgettable and consistent experience
- Work closely with owner to develop and execute marketing and business strategies
- Direct community engagement efforts by partnering with Coppell Chamber, area businesses, area schools and events
- 5+ years directly managing a team of 4 or more
- 5+ years or more in Front Desk Sales role, preferably in a Salon/Spa or Membership focused businesses
- College Degree in Business or other relatable field experienced is preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience leading training and team motivation efforts
- Strong writer and communicator
- Marketing and Social Media experience
- Microsoft Office experience, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Sound decision making and conflict resolution skills
- Servant leader who identifies additional tasks to be completed with a willingly assists others
- MindBody Online Software experience is a plus!
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Salary; commiserate with experience
- Paid vacation based on years of service
- Free lash extensions and all other salon services
- Discounts on retail products