Gateway Church’s Job Center is a place for employers and job seekers within our congregation to connect with each other. We hope the Job Center will be a place of equipping, networking and ministry that will result in meaningful employment for many.
- Log in with your Gateway One Username and Password. (This is the same information you would use for eGiving and to register for events on gatewaypeople.com.)
- Once you have logged in, you will need to create a resume. To do this, click on the “create a resume” link and follow the instructions. You may create as many resumes as you like.
- Search job postings. Apply for jobs by clicking “Apply for this job” at the bottom of each posting.
- To view jobs you’ve applied for, click on the “my jobs” tab.
- To post a job, you must apply for Employer Status. To do this, log in with your Gateway One Username and Password. (This is the same information you would use for eGiving and to register for events on gatewaypeople.com.)
- Go to “ARE YOU AN EMPLOYER?” and select “Complete a Company Profile.”
- After you have the information, you will see the message that your changes have been saved. Click on the “Apply for Employer Status” to be approved.
- Once you have been approved, you may begin submitting job opportunities. Each job you submit will be screened. Once the job posting has been approved, it will be posted to the site.
Job Center Guidelines
- Gateway Church will not facilitate any part of the hiring process.
- Gateway Church reserves the right to remove any job posting or resume at any time for any reason.
- Gateway Church will not accept or post any network marketing opportunities.
- Gateway Church will not facilitate any dispute between employers and job seekers.
- Users recognize that the Gateway Job Center is a service provided by Gateway Church and utilize the site at their own risk. Gateway Church does not assume responsibility for the quality of job postings or job seekers.