First Liberty Institute is the largest legal organization in the nation dedicated exclusively to protecting religious freedom for all Americans. We believe that true religious liberty means recognizing the fundamental right of every individual—including all ages, races, genders, and faiths—to follow their conscience and to live according to their beliefs. Founded in 1997 and based in Plano, Texas, our legal team partners with elite volunteer attorneys across the country to secure religious freedom, from local matters to the Supreme Court, at no cost to our clients. For more information, please visit www.FirstLiberty.org.
- Works as part of a creative team to concept, design, develop, and execute multimedia marketing and image campaigns (print, video, web) to extend and effectively communicate the First Liberty Institute mission.
- Conceptualizes, designs, and executes print & multimedia advertising and collateral campaigns for effective promotion of brand image and programmatic marketing initiatives.
- Conceptualizes, designs, and lays out web pages and electronic-based marketing communications and translates print messaging concepts to the web.
- Identifies, defines and executes designs in appropriate format and media to best deliver message and reach specific audiences in various channels.
- Proficiency with pre-press, file configuration, and graphic vendor supervision
- Ability to effectively translate print concepts to the web
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Proficiency with design on a Macintosh platform with knowledge of PC environments for cross-platform testing and compatibility
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Arts, Multimedia Arts, and/or Web Design from an accredited university
- Minimum 3 years increasingly responsible experience as a graphic designer in an advertising agency or corporate marketing environment
- Minimum 3 years experience with industry-standard graphics applications including the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, Acrobat)
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated professional to assume a pivotal role in the evolution of a fast-growing, highly respected organization. We are seeking an individual of outstanding quality with a credible track record. First Liberty Institute is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary as well as health, 403(b), and vacation benefits.
First Liberty Institute is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability or marital status, in accordance with federal and state law.
Please submit your resume to Lori Ross at email@example.com