PROJECT MANAGER (Technology)
Unite Life is a fast-growing 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is focused on giving every person an opportunity to connect to a healthy Christian community. Our technology platform allows trusted partners to reach seekers online in both open and closed countries, giving new believers the ability to connect to a church on the ground in their region of the world. The organization is experiencing tremendous growth and is seeking a Project Manager who is a team player, detail-oriented, and willing to take on a variety of tasks depending on the needs of the organization. The Project Manager will be the driving force to keep the team’s technology development and marketing projects on point and on track.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for driving the organization forward by managing various internal and external projects relating to the development of its technology products and services as well as the operation of its platform.
The Project Manager position combines strategy, operation, project and process management, execution skill sets in a highly challenging and high performing work environment. The ideal candidate has a strong technology background and is highly resourceful, analytical, collaborative, and outcome-oriented with strong project management and communication skills. They will need to manage many threads at once and effectively hold others accountable.
- Support executive leadership with strategic project management
- Interface between the technology development team and executive leadership
- Create long and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones
- Assist in the definition of project scope, goals, and KPI’s
- Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Ensure that all project members are completing tasks diligently and on time
- Drive process improvement initiatives and practices as needed
- Oversee and own the organization’s project management software and tools
- Daily attendance at the organization’s McKinney, Texas headquarters with a dual reporting structure
- A passion for Jesus and fulfilling the Great Commission
- A committed Christian regularly attending a Christian congregation with a compatible theology to Unite Life
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Desire to serve others
- 3+ years of experience in project management or other relevant experience
- Discerning ability to recognize salient business issues that “move the needle”
- High level of attention to detail and extremely well-organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to distill important and complex concepts for an executive audience
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and time management skills
- Proficient with GSuite and strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven ability to build relationships with stakeholders across an organization and influence others
- Strong interpersonal skills with high emotional intelligence
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Demonstrated success in leading and implementing programs and/or projects in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience working in an Agile development environment preferred
Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required for this role. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
WHY UNITE LIFE
Today we have more than 8 billion mobile subscribers, this is more mobile devices than we have people on the earth. Not every person has a mobile device yet, but the access we have to provide a clear message of salvation and access to a Bible is unprecedented and growing every day. With the opportunity to reach the ends of the earth in a way that is both scalable and cost-effective, the challenge now is how to facilitate and track that discipleship is taking place. This is the question that Unite Life life set out to answer in 2013. This question has turned into our quest to create a bridge that would provide every person access to a healthy Christian community.
- 20 days of PTO
- 100% coverage of premiums for employee health insurance
- Vision | Deep and wide to the last person
- Blue Ocean Thinking | Disruptive technology accelerates mission
- Adaptability | Empowered to Look. Learn. Leap.
- Process | Process drives technology
Email a cover letter, statement of faith, and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Project Manager. ”
Unite Life is an equal opportunity employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other human resource decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, or marital, disability, or veteran status. Because our primary mission is religious, Unite Life does lawfully require assent and adherence to our core doctrinal beliefs.