The position is responsible for the day to day functions of the web presence, ensuring timely and accurate processing of transactions. Personnel will support the Web Technology team by processing transactions, helping with e-communications, and web customer service duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes as follows – other and/or Anything deemed necessary by management.
- Accurately process electronically captured transactions.
- Understanding of data collection processes & procedures.
- Manage and understand subscription lists.
- Be able to communicate with donors as directed by supervisor to handle web related customer service issues.
- Interact with manager and team member on design, implementation, and presentation layers.
- Ability to use content management systems to make changes as directed or needed relating to web presence.
- Distribute reports as directed by management.
- Participate in testing phases for website and/or database updates or changes.
- Ability to document processes and procedures for use by others.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Data Entry and Customer Service a plus
- Must demonstrate proficiency in using spreadsheets, word processing, application interfaces, general office information control management.
- Typing skills of 35wpm
- Proficient with Desktop Publishing applications.
- Ability to focus on a task for lengthy periods.
- Knowledge and understanding of current web design practices and social media outlets.
- High School Diploma required
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical manuals and procedures.
- Ability to organize and clearly present ideas.
- Ability to meet deadlines and goals in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to interact with peers, other personnel, technical contacts and general public in a professionally manner.
- Must be able to present viewpoint in a direct yet respectful way. Highly creative and motivated.
How To Apply
Thank you for showing interest in our job openings!
As a reminder, in order to be considered for a position with our organization, you must complete an online application through our website http://lifetoday.org/about-life/job-opportunities/. If you have not done so already, please take a moment to submit this application.
Simply click on the job title for which you care to apply and a new window will open containing a job description and application.
Thank you and God bless!