Ratliff & Associates is a boutique CPA firm located in Fort Worth, Texas, dedicated to the accounting needs of nonprofit organizations, especially churches and religious organizations. We perform audits and other accounting services. As a Christ-lead firm, our mission is to account for the Great Mission, and our passion is to support the frontline ministry of our clients.
Job Summary: The Senior Auditor will work with the Ratliff team to provide accounting and attestation services to churches, Christian ministries, and other nonprofit organizations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting the team with audits, reviews, and other engagements
- Engaging in client relationships and practice development
- Researching and problem-solving the unique challenges faced by of our clients
Qualifications and Skills
Expectations and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, minimum GPA of 3.0
- 1 – 3 years of public accounting experience
- Passion for working with churches, ministries, and religious organizations
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Strong analytical, research, and reasoning skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, eager to excel
- $1000 Hiring Bonus
- Minimal overtime to foster a strong work-life balance
- Flexible scheduling of personal time off
- 40 hours of firm-paid CPE annually
- Firm-paid CPA annual fees and TSCPA membership
- Firm-paid medical and dental benefits
- 4+ weeks of paid vacation and holidays
- 3% firm-paid 401K contribution
- Starting salary up to $85,000 based on experience and CPA status
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
Please answer the following questions:
- How many years of Accounting experience do you have?
- How many years of Tax experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CPA?
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org