EVEXIAS Medical Centers is a medical wellness company based in Southlake, Texas. EVEXIAS is the GREEK word that means “Excited or Exuberant about being WELL“, and that is our goal for all our patients.
We offer several medical wellness therapies, all designed to help our patients look and feel fantastic as they live their best life!
We consider ourselves a Kingdom company, believing that we are to be good stewards of all that God has entrusted to us (e.g. our company, our mind/body/spirit).
We are currently seeking to hire a Certified Medical Assistant on a PRN basis in our Southlake clinic.
- Places the patients in the examining room ensuring they are as comfortable as possible.
- Performs EHR intake entry by going over medication lists, allergies, and other pertinent information required by the provider.
- Obtains vital signs, secures complaint, and enters the information into patient’s electronic medical record.
- Assists Practitioners/Providers with examination and treatment of patient and is always accessible to them.
- Properly pre-cleans, contains, and prepares non-disposable instruments for transport to central sterilization. Keeps appropriate logs to track instruments sent to and received back from central sterilization.
- Cleans and restocks examining rooms for the day’s use.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or provider.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily and be adept at multi-tasking.
- They must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Servant leadership mentality as demonstrated through exceptional customer service is a must!
- The candidate should be very comfortable working with the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Additionally, the successful candidate will be expected to be a team member who fits into the culture of the company and works well with other team members at all levels – peer, supervisory, and subordinate.
- High School Degree.
- Certification as a Medical Assistant.