EVEXIAS Medical Centers is a medical wellness company based in Southlake, Texas. EVEXIAS is the GREEK word that means “Excited or Exuberant about being WELL“, and that is our goal for all our patients.
We offer several medical wellness therapies, all designed to help our patients look and feel fantastic as they live their best life!
We consider ourselves a Kingdom company, believing that we are to be good stewards of all that God has entrusted to us (e.g. our company, our mind/body/spirit).
We are looking for a servant leader type of person who has a passion for providing exceptional customer service and who believes in (and lives in the space of) optimal wellness. The successful candidate is able to project a caring attitude over the phone and through electronic communication, allowing each patient to feel heard and cared for.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Use professional telephone etiquette to answer client calls and respond appropriately.
- Be knowledgeable of all products and services and able to communicate with clients fully but implement limits when questions should be referred to a medical staff member.
- Provide customers with an experience that will always be remembered.
- Make patient calls in regards to products and services.
- Assure prompt and positive action on all patient complaints, questions, concerns and suggestions.
- Project a professional image through personal appearance, demeanor and all forms of communication.
- Maintain a clean and well organized work environment.
- Suggest customer service improvements to company systems or processes.
- Know and efficiently use patient database system when communicating with clients or implementing projects.
- Assist with updates, edits, reviews, and additions to the marketing and patient data bases.