Flexible, office or home-based approximately 8-10 hrs. per week, cell phone provided– main point of contact for initiating relationship and on-boarding all new patients to include responding to new patient inquiries, evaluation of doctor/patient fit, clarifying clinic expectations, scheduling, follow-up on new patient paperwork, labs and answering any scheduling questions.
We are a busy holistic functional medicine practice that looks at the body – soul – spirit.
- Handle all incoming new patient inquiries and manage conversations, expectations and scheduling. This is a very detailed process that requires warm and friendly, conversational engagement and the ability to explain the doctor’s holistic, functional approach to health. It’s also a process that needs to be firm, clear and concise.
- Take credit card deposits for new patients.
- Manage overall new patient calendar flow for Dr. Russell, following clear appointment parameters that includes managing any reschedules, cancellations, and keeping a wait list.
- Monitor deadlines in the receipt of new patient in-take paperwork and lab orders.
- Effectively manage cancellation policy with new patients by initiating appointment reminder calls.
- Respond to any incoming TEXT MESSAGES or CALLS for cancellations that may come in on a Friday or Saturday (though they are rare).
How To Apply
Please send a COVER LETTER along with your RESUME to DrRodneyRussell@aol.com.