EVEXIAS Medical Centers is a medical wellness company based in Southlake, Texas. EVEXIAS is the GREEK word that means “Excited or Exuberant about being WELL“, and that is our goal for all our patients.
We offer several medical wellness therapies, all designed to help our patients look and feel fantastic as they live their best life!
We consider ourselves a Kingdom company, believing that we are to be good stewards of all that God has entrusted to us (e.g. our company, our mind/body/spirit).
We are looking for Medical Assistant who has strong organizational and multi-tasking experience.
- Places the patients in the examining room ensuring they are as comfortable as possible.
- Performs EHR intake entry by going over medication lists, allergies, and other pertinent information required by the provider.
- Obtains vital signs, secures complaint, and enters the information into patient’s electronic medical record.
- Assists Practitioners/Providers with examination and treatment of patient and is always accessible to them.
- Assists Practitioners in office surgeries using appropriate sterile procedure guidelines to ensure non-contamination of sterile field. Sets up procedure equipment and/or appropriate procedure/surgical instrument tray.
- Performs triage duties according to practice protocols and as scheduled by the Clinical Supervisor.
- Ensures that all equipment in exam room is clean and properly set up prior to each patient encounter.
- Properly pre-cleans, contains, and prepares non-disposable instruments for transport to central sterilization. Keeps appropriate logs to track instruments sent to and received back from central sterilization.
- Appropriately stores sterilized instruments. Monitors expiration dates on sealed sterile instruments.
- Cleans and restocks examining rooms for the day’s use.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or provider