THE CEO FORUM
Executive Assistant -Member Engagement and Discipleship
The CEO Forum is a premier Christ-centered spiritual leadership development organization serving the needs of CEOs and senior executives of major companies and their families throughout the world – resulting in Christ-following leaders cultivating God’s love at home, at work, and throughout the world.
Founded in 1995, The CEO Forum has provided a safe and confidential place of refuge for CEO’s and Senior Executives who benefit from coaching, pastoral care, prayer, discipleship, accountability, wise counsel, and leadership development. We have developed original curricula, practical tools, and case studies which intersect the unique circumstances these leaders encounter in life and business. You will be joining a professional staff along with a team of CEOs and senior leaders who serve as mentors, disciplers, and faculty in our world-class Spiritual Leadership Institute. For more information, visit www.theceoforum.org.
PURPOSE Discipling Business Leaders of Influence
MISSION To engage, encourage, and disciple CEOs and senior executives and their families as Christ-following leaders who advance the Kingdom of God.
VISION Transformed Executives, Transformed World!
▸ CEOs and senior executives have a divine appointment to be used for the glory of God.
▸ CEOs and senior executives are positioned as important stewards of civilization.
▸ To whom much is given, much is required.
▸ Spiritual leadership development results from safe, intentional, long-term, relationships.
BRAND PROMISE Our work is built upon seven foundational commitments.
- Bible – we uphold the Bible and its authority and application in members’ lives. As such, we believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and our exclusive foundation for existence and the only name under heaven by which we may be saved.
- Prayer – we will pray with faith in God for all members and their
- Refuge – we will be a confidential, spiritual refuge for CEOs and senior executives.
- Discipleship – we will provide personal, high touch, high quality Christ- centered discipleship and mentoring for all CEOs and senior
- Leadership – we will provide spiritual leadership development through innovative educational courses/programs designed for members’ distinct leadership
- Relationship – we will convene our membership, creating venues for relationship development, spiritual encouragement, and equipping to nourish the spiritual “health” of the CEO, senior executive, and his/her family.
- Growth – we will reach CEOs and senior executives not yet touched and serve as a catalyst and hub of Christ-centered leadership development throughout the
|Synopsis of Role|
|As Executive Assistant to the Member Engagement and Discipleship team your primary role is to execute the daily operations, processes and logistics related to prospective member/ member engagement, discipleship, and area events/programs. The position reports to the Senior Vice President of Member Engagement and Discipleship. A complete understanding of project management and CRM software is required (training provided). Excellent time management skills and communication are a must.|
|1. Administrative support to Senior Vice President of Member Engagement and Discipleship.
· Complete tasks and communication/ministry needs (letters, sympathy cards,
flowers, emails, calls, grief resources, website, social media, etc.)
· Calendar: Update and maintain Senior Vice President of CEO Relations calendar. Schedule meetings with all relevant parties. Coordinate monthly conversations, bi- weekly VP training, monthly conversations with Area Leaders, etc.
· Maintain up to date information in Customer Relationship Management software
· Assistance with preparation on any presentations such as Word Docs, Keynote, PowerPoint, etc.
· Coordinate and communicate internally with other Forum staff members.
· Support other members of the Member Engagement and Discipleship team as needed.
2. Assist in the execution of the daily operations of member engagement and programs.
· Timely communication related to member engagement, discipleship and area programs
- Timely execution of logistics, communication, and coordination of Area Forum Events, Area Calls, National Prayer Breakfast, and Abiding with God
- Timely coordination, communication and logistics for special guests of Area
- Timely coordination, communication and logistics for annual dinners in Key Cities. Order, send annual dinner host gifts.
- Process ministry tools such as Spiritual Leadership Assessment, Prepare/Enrich Inventories, etc.
- Process work flow for prospective
- Process work flow for New Members: Welcome Boxes, New Member Representative assignments to new members, etc. Ensure timely execution and follow
- Create and set up events on internal website along with registration, payment,
- Complete any business documents, applications, event contracts, or otherwise general information
- Coordinate event logistics if necessary: hotel or venue reservation, décor, parking, catering,
- Accounting: Prepare and process expense reports, check requests, purchase orders, and
- Print, bind, and package necessary materials or packets (Area Forum, Abiding with God Retreat, National Prayer Breakfast, )
- Provide support and coordination to overall regional/key city work and development:
- Have Fun
|Required Skills and Job Complexity|
|a) Unique Skills and Knowledge||· Skilled multi-tasker with ability to prioritize
· Proficiency in meeting task deadlines/timeline requirements
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Prioritize time
|· Capable of learning new programs and procedures easily.|
|b) Problem Solving and Decision Making||· Confident leadership
· Ensure all necessary materials are provided for meetings, events, etc.
· Positive attitude and positive approach to problem solving.
|c) Relational Connections||· Support staff
· Executive staff
· Forum members
|Competencies Critical to this Position|
|Core Competencies||Technical Competencies|
|Highly self-motivated||Excellent Writing Skills|
|Relates well with people||MS Office Proficiency|
|Highly organized||CRM, Enterprise Systems|
|Able to make quality judgment calls||PowerPoint/Keynote|
|Detail oriented||Wunderlist or Project Mgmt. Apps|
|Able to maintain confidentiality||Google Docs, Box|
|Ability to Multi-task/Efficient Turnaround|
|Key Performance Measurements|
|· Check emails and respond in a timely manner
· Meetings and Events are well prepared and organized.
· Up to date communication regarding events and activities – media, registrations, attendance, etc.
· Communicate with volunteers and leadership
· Prompt response to critical needs
*This description is not all-inclusive, and other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits 401k
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Cover letter (PDF) that tells a bit about who you are and why you would be great fit
- Resume (PDF)