The Clinical Nurse Coordinator, under the license and direction of the Medical Director and Director of Nursing, functions as ancillary support for the Director of Nursing and is the lead executor of the STI program. Her position is vital as she will help expand the STI program with the hopes of being able to help reach more abortion minded women.
- Work in a positive atmosphere with faithful, caring believers
- Limited PTO/Insurance
- Be part of a team that brings hope and healing to women and men facing unplanned pregnancy
- Holds a current license in good standing with the Texas Board of Registered Nursing.
- Has a current BLS CPR certificate.
- Nursing experience, OBGYN preferred.
- Demonstrates competent knowledge of the care of obstetrical and gynecological patients, and women’s health issues.
- Is dependable, stable, and capable of following through on commitments.
- Expresses sincere desire to reach out to women in crisis pregnancy, especially to those who are abortion-vulnerable and abortion-minded.
- Maintains a consistent life-affirming philosophy.
- Must complete the MCWC Volunteer Lay-counselor Training and Orientation (will complete on the job).
How To Apply
Please send your resume to Rachael Moore RN, BSN, Director of Nursing at email@example.com or mail paper copy to Rachael at 201 Westpark Way, Euless Texas, 76040. If you have any questions, feel free to email Rachael or you can call our office at 817-577-4387.