Graduate students make up a community of stressed, isolated, and spiritually skeptical individuals and very few people are working to make a difference in their lives. These future leaders of our world need supportive community fueled by the love of Christ, and Christian Grads Fellowship is working to make this happen. As a Campus Expansion Fellow, you will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact in the lives of those who will be future sharpers of science, society, and culture.
The Campus Expansion Fellowship is designed as an opportunity to work on a ministry team while using and developing your skills to launch new Christ centered communities of graduate students on campuses all over the country.
- Learn to work with a team of experienced ministry professionals and how to be an integral part of a non-profit service organization.
- Increase your social, communication, and organizational skills as you initiate with graduates students, professors, and campus ministers all over the world. ∙ Learn to handle large amounts of responsibility and freedom while benefiting from the training and feedback of professionals.
- Travel to new and interesting places as you launch new campuses.
- Increase your determination and work ethic as you trust the Lord to raise part of your salary.
- Interact with some of the brightest people in the world and those at the forefront of their academic fields. (People like William Lane Craig)
- Increase your networking skills as you search for potential graduate student leaders.
- Increase your problem solving skills while customizing your approach to each unique campus.
Has a mature Christian faith.
Minimum of bachelor’s degree.
Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Excel).
Ability to work on a team of different personalities.
Excels in social networking and communication skills.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.